International Conference On Natural Resource Management for Sustainable Crop Production: A Tool to Combat over Climatic Changes
School of Agriculture, ITM University Gwalior is organizing an International Conference on " Natural Resource Management for Sustainable Crop Production: A Tool to Combat over Climatic Changes " on May 12-13, 2023. We invite students, research scholars, academicians and professionals to the international conference. The conference will host researchers and academicians from across the country and promises an excellent platform for students, researchers, academicians and professionals to network within their community and related disciplines. We look forward to welcoming you to ITM University Gwalior.
||School of Agriculture, ITM University Gwalior,
Sithouli Campus, Jhansi Road, Gwalior, 474001 (M.P.) (India)
||Dr. Shama Parveen
Dean, School of Agriculture, ITM University Gwalior
May 12-13, 2023
Make the payment for
1. Post docs / RA/ SRF/ JRF - 2000
2. Faculty / Scientists - 2500
3. Students / Participants - 800
4. Societies / Institutions - 5000
5. Companies / Industries - 6000
6. Foreign Delegates - 12500 (150 USD)
Note : 1. There is provision of 'On the spot registration' with late registration fee.
2. Registration charges do not include accommodation & paper publication.
3. Mode - hybrid (in - person and remote attendance)